- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time NOC Certified Nursing Assistant CNA: Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Brighton
Full-time NOC Shift, 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility!
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Brighton
2025 E. Egbert St.
Brighton, CO 80601
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Brighton is a 108 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term. From Wound Care and Pain Management to Assistance with Activities of Daily Living and Respite Care, Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Brighton has served the needs of the greater Denver community since 1953. We are proud to be a recipient of the 2010 American Health Care Association Bronze Award for Quality, which is a testament to our dedication to continually improving our care models to meet the expectations of those we serve. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.