Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
$1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Full-Time EVE Shift Certified Nursing Assistant CNA: Avamere Rehab of Newport
Evening: 2:00 PM to 10:00PM, 4 on and 2 off
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Rehab of Newport
835 SW 11th Street
Newport, OR 97365
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Newport is an 80 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Alzheimer s and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. We pride ourselves on our strong local ties and extended community relationships we have established. Our surrounding area has a residential feel featuring single-family homes on tree-lined streets and beautiful lawns around our community. Lovely ocean beaches and Newport s historic Bayfront are also just minutes away. Avamere Rehab of Newport is currently seeking top notch talent to join our hard working and dedicated team.