Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA: Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley
Part-time NOC Shift
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility!
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Malley
401 Malley Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Malley is a 162 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care to residents of the Northglenn, Colorado community and surrounding areas. With a recent multi-million-dollar remodel, Malley offers a fully-equipped physical therapy gym, large activity room, bistro, hair salon and many more amenities. We have a specialty pulmonary care program with certified nurses directed by a nationally renowned pulmonologist Dr. Yeager. No other transitional care facility in the area offers such a specialized service. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.