Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Brookdale Roswell 1000 Applewood Drive Roswell , GA 30076
Job #: 046946d
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Encourage residents to become as independent as possible according to the nursing care plan
* Give simple emotional and psychological support to the resident and other members of the household
* Report any changes to the resident's mental or physical condition or in the home to immediate supervisor
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current nursing assistant certification (CNA) in the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One year of nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147395.aspx'