Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA: Avamere Heritage Rehab of Tacoma
PRN Opportunities Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Heritage Rehab of Tacoma
7411 Pacific Ave
Tacoma, WA 98408
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Assist resident s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Ensure that resident s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Heritage Rehabilitation of Tacoma is a 89 bed facility offering skilled nursing, transitional rehab, respite care, Alzheimer s, long term care, and hospice. Avamere Heritage is a community based facility that provides a sense of home to their patients at every stage of care. We are committed to providing quality care in a warm and friendly setting. Residents are able to enjoy our library, or go outside and relax in our beautiful courtyard. We boast longevity with our staff and we are currently seeking top notch talent interested in being a part of our long term interdisciplinary team.