Certified Nursing Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part-Time; 3-11pm/ 11p-7am shifts
Brookdale Marlton Crossing 1979 Rte 70 E Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Job #: 064054a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Ready to make a difference?
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current nursing assistant certification (CNA) in the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One year nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Part-time associates enjoy:
* retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching
* covered transportation and parking costs (where eligible)
* Brookdale Perks - savings on restaurants, movie tickets, cell phones, cars and othe products
* participation in the Good People referral program which awards bonuses
* discounted senior living costs for you and your family members BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150305.aspx'