Certified Nursing Assistant - PACU - PRN - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
* Will work days plus call. Must be flexible.
* Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to acutely ill patients.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient.
* Possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to prove the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
* Requires current C.N.A.
* Must have current BLS (CPR) issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
* Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
DAVIS HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled