Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN Pool - 7a 7p
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
* Minimum of 12 hours per week.
* A minimum of 24 hours on the weekend shifts in a month period.
* A minimum of one major and two minor holidays (or "on-call" for departments not normally open on holidays).
* Work within all clinical groups within two facilities.
* Shifts are 12 hrs; 7a and 7p available
High School Diploma/GED Required.
Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona Required.
1 - 3 years CNA experience preferred; hospital experience preferred.
BLS Certification Required.
Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other