Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - ReqCode 5264323
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Excellent Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Opportunity with a Leader in Home Care in Fremont Ohio ~
Home Care by Black Stone is now hiring!
Home Care Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
The Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) is a licensed member of the health care team who provides occupational therapy services under the direction of an Occupational Therapist.
Lead Therapist/Regional Therapy Director
Education and Experience:
* Meets the requirements for certification as an Occupational Therapy Assistant established by the American Occupational Therapy Association or has two years of appropriate experience as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, and has achieved a satisfactory grade on a proficiency evaluation conducted, approved, or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service (Does not apply with respect to persons initially licensed by a state or seeking initial qualification as an occupational therapy assistant after December 31st, 1977)
* Current Licensure as an Occupational Therapist Assistant with the Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainers Board
* Preferably at least one (1) year of experience as an occupational therapist assistant
* Access to utilization of public or private transportation system.
* Ability to lift, push, pull moderate to heavy loads
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50024926.jpg /