Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
A professional who plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. He/she has clinical and/or functional knowledge of the position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks. Incumbent is accountable to the Administrative Team. Collaborates with other Clinical Associates to meet individual needs using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective care.
Associate degree from an AOTA accredited school for occupational therapy assistants
- Completion of pre -- degree affiliations
- Current licensure, certifications and/or registrations to practice in the State of Louisiana.
- Demonstrates ability to apply the principles of Collaborative Governance and PI in an organization.
- Demonstrates ability to work in adverse and variable conditions.
- Demonstrates competence in area of expertise.Drives personal and/or CHRISTUS vehicles according to CHRISTUS Schumpert policies and procedures while on approved/official business.