Senior Stormwater / Water Resources Engineer Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 2/22/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Water Business Line of Arcadis is currently searching for a Project Manager with 10 to 15 years experience to join our world class firm in Atlanta, GA, managing water resources / storm water projects. Our team helps clients achieve business objectives by creating and implementing innovative and effective solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. This position is ideal for a self-motivated individual to join our national team ad lead stormwater / MS4 / water resources projects with support from one of the best qualified consulting firms in the world. In a client-facing role, the successful candidate will utilize their knowledge and technical expertise along with client relations and business development experience to help grow the stormwater and water resources business, execute projects, and lead project pursuits.
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* MS4 regulatory compliance programs development and implementation
* Hydrology/hydraulics studies and design including transportation systems stormwater design
* Stormwater master planning
* Water quality studies
* Stormwater training
* Green infrastructure/stormwater runoff reduction BMPs design
* Communications with clients to establish project goals, scoping of work, managing project teams, and delivering successful projects
* Technical expertise and oversight of multi-discipline projects as a technical advisor or QC reviewer
* Project pursuits and preparation of winning proposals
* Supervise staff and mentor junior staff
* Promote Arcadis' thought leadership through professional associations and technical presentations
* Strong task and project management skills with 10+ years of experience in stormwater/MS4/green infrastructure/water resources
* Business development experience including making client presentations, identifying client needs, leading project pursuits, and preparing wining proposals
* Proven track record in project management and business development
* Knowledge of stormwater marketplace
* Bachelor s degree in civil, environmental, water resources or a related field of study
* Professional Engineer license or ability to obtain
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* 10 -15 years of experience in comparable engineering consulting firm
* 5+ years of formal project management experience on medium to large size projects
* Master s degree in Engineering
* Active participation in regional and/or national professional association(s).
Engineering - Water Resources
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.