Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - EMCM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
East Norriton, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY IS A MEDICAL DESTINATION PROVIDING MANY NEW HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PREVIOUSLY UNAVAILABLE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ADVANCED MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES, A NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT, AND 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE. LOCATED ON 87 ACRES ALONG GERMANTOWN PIKE IN EAST NORRITON, PA, EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY BRINGS THE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK TO RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MONTGOMERY COUNTY. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist is responsible for personal competencies in accordance with the established policies and procedures when administering various types of anesthesia to patients during surgical and/or other medical or dental procedures, with personal attention to accuracy and detail as applied to all age groups
* Providing anesthesia services as part of an anesthesia care team in a newly established outpatient surgical environment
* Candidate must have at least one year of Acute Care in hospital experience
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) neonates to frail elderly in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Master's Degree in Nursing or Nurse Anesthesia preferred
* Registered Nurse diploma required
* A minimum of 1 year of CRNA experience in a hospital required
* Fulfills annual Continuing Education Unit requirements
* Current active/recertified member of American Association of Nurse Anesthetists in good standing
* Completion of Accredited Professional Nursing Curriculum as well as completion of an Accredited Nurse Anesthetist Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.