Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Personal competencies in accordance with the established policies and procedures when administering various types of anesthesia to patients during surgical and/or other medical or dental procedures, with personal attention to accuracy and detail as applied to all age groups
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s): neonates to frail elderly, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* Master's Degree in Nursing or Nurse Anesthesia preferred
* Registered Nurse diploma required
* Fulfills annual Continuing Education Unit requirements
* Current active/recertified member of American Association of Nurse Anesthetists in good standing
* Completion of Accredited Professional Nursing Curriculum as well as completion of an Accredited Nurse Anesthetist Program
PHYSICAL DEMAND ANALYSIS:
* Physical Requirements: Standing, bending, and kneeling while attending to patients up to 80% of the time. Lifting of anesthesia equipment, up to 10 pounds, (i.e. monitors) frequently. Pushing patients ranging in size from newborn to full-sized adults of 200 pounds and more in stretchers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.