Certified Resident Care Assist - St. Charles
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Saint Charles, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the supervision of the Resident Care Director, the Resident Care Assistant has primary responsibilities to provide direct care to an assigned group of residents. Care and interactions with resident are to reflect a manor, which promotes optimal independent function and quality of life for residents. The safety and well being of residents will be maintained through effective communication, relationship building, and care of the residents environment. Observing and reporting of any issues involving resident, and/or staff well being.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent verbal listening and written communication skills
* General Computer skills
* A positive, caring attitude and willingness learn new skills.
Education & Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum of 1 year experience providing assistance with personal care to older persons preferred
License &/Or Certification:
* Certificate of training as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Illinois
* CPR Certification preferred