Certified Special Police Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Company Police Officers Needed in Winston-Salem, government buildings.
Company Police Officer Basic Qualifications:
* Must have current BLET Certification
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton guidelines and North Carolina Criminal Justice Police Officer Standards.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
* Successful completion of North Carolina Department of Justice Special Police Officer exam.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to provide quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
AlliedBarton Police Officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our Police Officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our clients'' needs.
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
-Note: successful candidates possessing current BLET certification and Company Police Officer licensing through the State of NC will be paid the rate of $16.00 per hour to work in a Security Officer capacity while waiting to be sworn in with AlliedBarton Company Police. All other selected candidates (i.e. those who possess a BLET certification but are not licensed as a Company or Campus Police Officer with the State of NC) will be offered the opportunity to work in a Security Officer capacity at the pay rate of $10.00 per hour during the licensing approval process. In such case, the pay rate of $16.00 will be assigned once the Company Police Officer certification is approved.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.