Change Communication SME 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REQUIREMENT (ONLY FOR U.S CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD)
POSITION: Change Communication Subject Matter Expert
LOCATION: Washington, D.C
CLIENT : WMATA
Position: Full time
* Schedules and plans for COMMUNICATION activities RELATED TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT. for timekeeping automation.
* Communications Plans
* Stakeholder Analysis
* Organizational Change Management Plan
* Leadership Action Plans
* Stakeholder group facilitation plans and outputs.
* Communication strategies and artifacts like Communications Toolkits and Presentation Decks
* Process diagrams and SOPs for timekeeping.
* Project activity status reports.
OTHER SKILLS /DUTIES
* Co-lead sessions with the ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MGMT LEAD in establishing and facilitating the TIMEKEEPING STAKEHOLDER GROUPS.
* Use expert Organizational Change Management skills to assess change parameters and organizational readiness, advise on ways to manage resistance.
* Assist BPR process analysis for timekeeping.
* Use strong ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT SKILLS to propose and create communication approaches and messages.
* Track the progress of communication, report status and level of success to management.
* Assist risk management activities for the timekeeping project.
* Take initiative to propose methods and co-lead efforts to promote the active engagement of stakeholders to ensure work is performed to quality standards and completed according to schedule.