Change Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
My client, an energy management company, located in Norristown, PA has a 12 month contract position available for a Change Management Analyst
* Support Software Development and Infrastructure teams implement their changes into production environments
* Ability to exhibit exceptional customer focus
* Ensure all security and development standards are followed
* Assist with the day-to-day support of the IBM Rational Clearquest Application
* Help to better understand and interpret client business applications
* Identify enhancements to Change Management standards and best practices
* Person must be eager to learn, able to investigate items on their own and ask questions when unsure
* Able to work with people of different backgrounds and different experience levels
* Ability to learn the process quickly and be able to explain the process to others
* Ability to teach others on how to use the tool and guidelines to follow
* Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year college or university
* Energetic, resilient candidate, who is known for great attention to detail
* Ability to work independently, or with a team
* Strong verbal and written communication for documentation
* Exposure to Change Management Processes or applications
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.