Change Management Compliance, VP
Our client, a global financial services firm, is looking to hire a Regulatory Change Compliance VP.
* Manage large projects to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality to ensure effective delivery of regulatory changes enabling the firm to continuously adhere to all regulatory expectations.
* Lead diverse teams to deliver integrated client solutions that achieve measurable business results.
* Interface with senior management on their needs for change / project management. Develops related project scope documents, plans, budgets and timeframes as appropriate.
* Preparation / analysis of KRIs and subsequent timely reporting to senior management succinctly and thematically highlighting the key weaknesses for each area.
* Escalate issues as required to the appropriate project teams, business or counterparts.
* Build long term relationships with senior stakeholders across Compliance, Infrastructure and Front Office.
* Maintain up to date awareness of relevant regulatory environment changes & their impact on various business / infrastructure activities.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
* 7+ years' experience required in multi-faceted project management, change management, COO, or similar role
* Proven project management skills and experience in managing several projects concurrently, with agile track record, preferably in financial domain
* Ability to sustain a network of strong partnerships within the business and other functions
* Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
* Excellent customer focus, with experience effectively managing matrix relationships.
* Strong delivery execution skills with a strategic perspective.
* Drive a high performance culture through strong leadership and effectively inspiring, motivating, and influencing teams and individuals.
* Top notch written, verbal, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with all levels in the organization as a change agent.
* Practical experience of working in Governance, Compliance, Risk and Control, preferably within an Investment Bank
* Good understanding of the Regulatory landscape with regards to the Financial Services Industry
* Structured and organised approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail - ability to ensure high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
* Able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications (including Visio and Project)
* Bachelor's degreerequired in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.