Change Management Manager (United States)
Provides a key role in helping corporate projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives. This role focuses on the impact of change on employees, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures internally, as well as, external clients as part of a service offering. Works with business leaders to create and implement change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. Responsible for driving fast adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization to ensure business results are achieved. The goal is to ensure new solutions are embraced, adopted and used proficiently in an effort to drive better business results.
1. Develops change management strategies and work plans for multiple internal/ external projects based on a situational awareness of the change and the groups impacted by the change.
2. Collaborates with the project teams on the Change Management discipline and work plans for project initiatives, as well as, development of the framework for related processes and procedures to implement change management strategies and the seamless implementation of various related tactics (readiness assessments, focus groups, change agents program, targeted communications), to ensure a sound methodology and platform for delivery of plans/services.
3. Ensures a sound communications strategy, plan and timeline. Responsible for implementation, including determining the most effective communication channels, and ensuring all messages conform to company guidelines. Writing and delivery of communications may be provided by this role or may be in partnership with Corporate Communications and/or external communication resources as appropriate.
4. Applies a structured change management approach and methodology for embracing changes.
5. Identifies potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and works with business stakeholders to develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
6. Develops a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including communication, sponsor roadmap, management coaching plan, training plan, business development, operations support, and any other areas as required. May be supported by a Subject Matter Experts (SME) or be required to provide content expertise.
7. Creates and manages measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of changes.
8. Creates, recommends, and enables reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
BA/BS in business, communication, organizational development, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A solid understanding of how change and change processes impact an organization internal to INC, as well as, external to client environments; experience with change management tools such as ADKAR and Prosci certification is strongly preferred. Significant experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies, especially with large-scale organization change is preferred or corporate project management experience. Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization. Strong analytical and decision making abilities. Must be a team player and able to work with and through others. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail. Experience with graphics programs preferred.