Change Management Operational Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
Analyst, Servicing Operational Control Change Management
Facilitate Mortgage Servicing compliance with applicable federal and state laws along with Investor, Insurer, Client, Master Servicer, and Federal agency guidelines. Manage/monitor all changes to the pending effective dates. Collaborate with Legal, Compliance and Risk stakeholders to define artifacts to validate compliance with regulatory and agency requirements and collaborate with business leaders to ensure all changes are implemented.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Function as a single source for change requests to ensure proper assessment, stakeholder involvement and documentation updates.
* Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) regarding mortgage servicing, policies, procedures, processes, investor requirements and regulations to support the effective implementation of the organization s Change Management program.
* Create action plans and status reports and input evidence into centralized SharePoint
* Ensure all service level agreements (SLAs) and timelines are met
* Identify and escalate potential organizational and operational risks that may impact the delivery of the change request action plan and/or possible barriers that may impact the plan deployment to leadership
* Manage stakeholders action plans and develop tactics to address issues and/or barriers
* Adapt strategy and tactics to circumvent obstacles and mitigated risks
* Assess effectiveness of change request action plans including proposed communication, training, quality control, documentation, schedules, costs and resource needs prior to submission to external stakeholders in legal, compliance, and risk. Request stakeholder revisions when necessary
* Coordinate the submission of all change request action plan deliverables for submission to the Change Management and Sponsor meeting agenda
* Track and report the execution of change request action plan deliverables through the quality review stage
* Educate business leaders on change process in accordance with framework and change requests from sponsors that are deemed FYIs.
* Participate in compliance and agency committee meetings as a representative of mortgage servicing
* Ensure information is collected as evidence in SharePoint site reflecting the reason no action plan exists or is required action
* Read analyze and interpret general business periodicals and information, operational procedures and governmental regulations.
* Lead projects and facilitate meetings with business leaders in mortgage servicing functions
* Develop and execute work plans within required time frames
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience in mortgage servicing required
* Knowledge of Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) and other regulatory, investor and legal guidelines required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Majority of the work day will be spent sitting at a desk
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M - F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.