Channel Account Manager - Midwest/West Coast 8/24/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Responsible for Woodstock Farms Sales in assigned geographical regions and/or key accounts, including support and growth of Woodstock Farms Mfg. Bulk Commodity Sales. Manage, direct, and coordinate all sales plans and programs. Create partnering relationships of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and loyalty. Oversee development of new accounts and servicing of existing accounts. Develop and execute sales plans and goals designed to increase sales, profits, and market share and to minimize expenses. Ensure professional business relations exist with customers and their needs are met.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Responsible for support and growth of Bulk Commodity Sales, including selling Grocery, Natural, and Foodservice Channel
* Support Woodstock Farms' Foodservice Accounts
* Responsible for managing Regional Market Territory
* Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of effective sales plan and programs.
* Assist senior management in the development of short and long term regional strategies.
* Ensure sales plans compliment and support company goals.
* Forecast profit and volume growth
* Assist in budget preparation
* Responsible for effective performance of Sales Activities and conduct regular reviews of activities.
* Provide recommendations regarding improvements of activities regarding sales, customer programs, and procedures.
* Research and evaluate current and potential markets for new sales opportunities.
* Determine new market strategies for implementation of new product sales.
* Make Sales presentations to major accounts as necessary. Ensure Sales process is professional and effective.
* Ensure Sales goals are met or exceeded.
* Ensure requests, needs, and questions are promptly resolved. Ensure Customers are informed of company products, programs, and promotions.
* Ensure the Company s Professional reputation is maintained.
* Complete special projects as required.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing or business management (or a related field) or equivalent experience preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of assigned region and/or account business, financials, products/services, the market and account needs
* Understanding of sales forecasting, programs, promotions and related techniques.
* Familiarity with sales markets.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Minimum of five years of sales experience preferred in CPG Products, Natural Channel Sales
* Experience in Private Label Product development and sales
* Experience in developing and carrying out business plans, sales plans
* Experience in Private label product development and sales
* Strong leadership abilities
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Ability to interact at all levels of business.
* Able to manage and coordinate multiple projects
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.