Channel BI & Systems Manager 8/17/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4499 Channel BI & Systems Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Channel BI & Systems Manager
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team of analysts that manage analytical manipulation and mining of databases for the creation of channels and customers segmentation analysis and projects to support channel marketing, channel sales and sales supporting organizations to create and execute on market driven programs for lead, pipeline creation, and sales cycle acceleration. Includes identifying opportunities for partner recruitment, market opportunities for partners, meet at the partner programs, and channel promotions.
- Cull synergies from disparate pieces of customer, partner and prospect data to derive useful, relevant insights that can help drive new channel marketing and channel sales initiatives for the development of market driven programs for pipeline creation and acceleration.
- Review ROI results on programs including SDF, and identify areas of opportunity for investment
- Provide sales, pipeline and lead management metrics and results to make tactical and strategic decisions around channel marketing programs, lead management process, and sales and partner engagement processes.
- Work interactively with channel marketing, channel sales and sales supporting teams to come up with innovative ways to use segmentation study and market data to answer complex business questions for the creation of market driven programs that will meet and exceed sales objectives for the short and long term of the business
- Collaborate with channel sales, supporting organizations and corporate to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management.
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Staying current with industry trends and establish clear understanding of business needs by immersing him/herself in current business issues via regular contact with business line management, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Able to assess data requests and requirements from sales and marketing team and make the proper judgment to provide what is needed in actionable and pragmatic manner
- An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Strong analytical skills with deep knowledge on multi-dimensional databases
- Experience with data warehousing, data mining and predictive analytics
- Advanced knowledge of salesforce.com and SQL is a must
- Knowledge of BI systems and their architecture (Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Experience in project management, with strong interpersonal skills, and ability to self-manage and multi-task.
- Experience with customer analytics to determine buyer behavior to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Ability to summarize detailed data into an actionable recommendation for audiences of varying backgrounds
- Experience operating in a fast paced, high growth technology environment
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering, Computer or Data Science, Math). Master Degree is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in business intelligence, data mining, databases, preferably in the technology industry in a mid-size or large global company. Experience in reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, data mining, complex event processing, business performance management, text mining and predictive analytics is required.
- Requires strong analytical capabilities and experience and insight into marketing & business intelligence program elements.
- Experience participating in a successful large-scale market segmentation project.
- Experience working in an enterprise data warehouse environment preferred.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel/PowerPivot/PowerQuery.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.