Channel Business Manager - Santa Clara - CA - 8096
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
At Palo Alto Networks, channel development is an extension of the territory sales team; the ultimate goal is to train and enable our channel partners to become more self-sufficient and gain leverage for the Palo Alto Networks brand. The Channel Business Manager (CBM) activities will center on relationship management in order to achieve measurable results such as increased revenue, market share and penetration within each partner sales team.
* Directly manage a list of 10 focus partners with whom you will conduct bi-annual business planning
* Partner attainment against the joint-goals will become a key measurement of success.
* Identify and manage an additional 10 development partners for the region covering
* Development partners may include strong Gold partners who strive to achieve Platinum-level status
* Manage, administer, deliver and or create certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers
* The ability for partners to successfully lead an evaluation process and post-sales engagement is critical for sales alignment
* Engage with key partners in combination with field sales to establish extended services partners
* Manage the delivery and certification of authorized training, professional services and front line support programs.
* Work with field sales, corporate and partners directly to ensure that our partner portal is equipped with the right content to enable partner sales, sales engineers and management be informed and successful at delivering our value proposition
* Collaborate with Field Marketing to manage the MDF process including budget allocation, resources, & logistics to ensure success for any partner related demand generation activity.
* Business plan creation and delivery; field sales will participate to agree upon joint-goals with each partner
* Business plans will be completed for each focus partner
* Metric tracking and reporting based on PID, PDD, Sales and SE certification, NFR, AVR creation, portal activity
* Manage the registration, pipeline build, & forecast for all partner deals within territory; and also directly manage the sales process with partners for all deals less than $30K
* 5-10 years of progressive channel management experience within the enterprise network security industry
* Direct sales experience a plus
* S. Degree, MBA preferred
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.