Channel Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Leading provider of Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Disaster Recovery Services in New England. We deliver an array of services to support mission-critical applications from our network of five data centers located in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
The successful Channel Partner Manager candidate will lead our efforts in a defined channel program, activating partners, expanding business with existing partners and selling individual deals. The Channel Manager will work closely with executive management and the sales team to activate the program and increase sales. Our ideal candidate is one that can build upon their experience and relationships in selling communication services, colocation or managed services through channel partners and leverage them with our growing firm.
* Goal oriented person with strong track record of partner management and selling to SMB and enterprise level customers
* Demonstrated ability to prospect and close sales in a competitive marketplace
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Aggressive closer with personal drive, integrity and energy
* Strong organization, time management, and planning skills
* Self motivated, results driven, team player
* Experience utilizing MS Office tools and Salesforce.com
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 10+ years relevant and successful sales/partner channelexperience in technology
* Sound information technology knowledge
* BA/BS in relevant subject preferred