This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMobile Solutions is an established company with nearly 500 clients throughout North America. We've been recognized by the Denver Business Journal and Inc. Magazine for our tremendous growth (over 500% in the last 3 years). Our corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team, celebrating success and giving back to our community. Our industry leading 97% client retention rate speaks to the value we deliver to our clients.
You will work from our new headquarters adjacent to Top Golf. We offer a fast-paced, fun and collaborative work environment where you will be provided the tools and resources to be successful. You need to bring the talent, experience and self-motivation.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE/POSITION SUMMARY:
Align with the COO _and_ CEO to:
* Build a high performing channel program. This will include adding channel sales people.
* Develop and maintian metrics to measure channel performance.
* Leverage sales tools such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Webinars, etc.
* Plan, execute, focus, _and_ deliver obtainment of channel sales goals, objectives_ and_ other specific business objectives as _required_
* Help drive the culture _and_ alignment across the business
* Recruit, hire _and_ develop new channel sales team members
* 5+ _years_' experience _in_ channel sales
* Excellent sales, telesales _and_ customer management skills _and_ a proven track record of lead generation, account management _and_ sales closure individually
* Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, _and_ motivating a sales team
* Track record of success _in_ attracting top talent _and_ building _high_ performing teams
* Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, including but not limited to C-level prospecting, new business development _and_ account management _in_ a managed service environment.
* Excellent customer relationship skills. Strong understanding of total customer care and ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the customer's organization. Able to manage the customers' expectations, play an active _part_ _in_ the achievement of shared results, _and_ ensure that the highest level of service is delivered.
* Excellent sales analysis _and_ decision making skills. Ability to critically evaluate all available options _and_ successfully execute the selected option to achieve the _desired_ result.
* You will be paid a competitve salary and montly commission based on the performance of the channel program. Your talent and hard work will result in an attractive six figure income.