Channel Manager, Showroom & Global Specification Centers - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONChannel Manager, Showroom & Global Specification Centers - Kohler, WI
The Channel Manager - Global Showrooms & Specification Centers is a newly created role within the Global Faucets organization focused on providing merchandising, core product assortment, messaging, and global alignment.
This position will work side by side by with regional marketing managers in geographic region as well as corporate communications to develop product core assortment, messaging, standardize practices to build a consistent global brand presence. The role is responsible for doing all it takes to win: channel analysis, showroom program implementation and management, and all other tasks required to increase showroom presence, messaging and build consistency within the channel worldwide.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Develop, select and manage highest performing product assortment and implement to the global showroom and specification centers.
* Lead and develop the retail methodology and create standard operating procedures to support successful implementation within each region.
* Partner with Corporate support teams to ensure new consumer locations are consistent with brand standards.
* Demonstrate appropriate level of competency in the following areas: Drive Continuous Improvement, Set High Standards of Performance, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Business Acumen, Management of Self, Management/Development of Others, Focus on the End Customer, and Build Trust.
Additional skills sought include:
* Requires a bachelor's degree in marketing, program management or related field. 4-6 years' experience in sales, marketing, channel management and/or project management.
* Must possess a keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker. Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and with outside contacts.
* Ideally, candidate would have experience within merchandising and interior design.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.