Channel Marketing Associate, Memory 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GENERAL PURPOSE:
As Channel Marketing Associate for Memory Products at Corsair, you will be part of a fast moving and focused core team taking leading DRAM and NAND hardware to a worldwide market. You will work very closely with the channel partners, the channel sales team, planning, product management and the marketing team to support and accelerate all channel marketing activities.
The Channel Marketing Team drives core business functions in channel and pricing strategy, go-to market planning, demand generation and merchandising as key player in a cross-functional group.
POSITION SUMMARY, RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
* Own pricing execution (list and bid), channel promotions and channel launch planning for memory for Europe and North America
* Develop and execute market research on market size and relative competitiveness to determine pricing strategy, account revenue plans, Corsair share of account revenue and sku share
* Create programs and initiatives that enhance program efficiency and increase Corsair's market share, conduct ROI analysis
* Develop an understanding of motivations and key contacts at major account to maximize corsair share
* Contribute to product life cycle planning for assigned product categories
* Provide input for demand forecast to planning group
* Contribute to financial forecast
* Participate in design and oversight of channel incentive programs, VIR and MDF
* provide input for inventory targets and oversee inventory allocation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
* 3+ years of channel marketing or price analyst experience in gaming peripherals or PC components
* Strong analytical and data manipulation skills. Expert command of spreadsheets is essential.
* Strong communication skills will be needed in this high-profile position
* Time management and independent prioritization will be essential
* Comfortable with ambiguity, problem solver
* understanding of gaming industry dynamics and key players
Corsair is an EOE