Channel Marketing Manager - Canada 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Actively manages the relationship with strategic distribution partners in Canada, by providing marketing support through the development and implementation of tools and projects that affect Canadian AED sales.
* Directly manage relationship with a set of strategic Canadian distribution partners.
* Provide marketing support to strategic Canadian distribution partners.
* Manage and coordinate all marketing-to-marketing activities between ZOLL and strategic distribution partners.
* Form relationships with marketing principals across the external distribution channel and seek to determine their requirements and satisfy them with revenue generating marketing programs.
* Work closely with Channel Sales Management and Sr. Channel Marketing Manager to ensure optimal communication and coordination between ZOLL marketing and all channel elements.
* Manage distributor direct communications on a quarterly basis to distributor sales reps.
* Act as primary marketing contact for specific distributors.
* Maintain constant contact and support to Territory Managers, MRs, and distributors.
* Manage coordination and development of distributor marketing tools, trade show support, literature development, presentations and publicity activities.
* Review French Canadian translations of marketing material for Quebec distributors.
* Translate miscellaneous marketing materials in French Canadian.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 7-10 years marketing experience
* Prior experience working with distribution channel
* Bilingual in English and French Canadian
* Experience working with annual calendar of monthly programs/promo schedules
* Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills.
* Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including strong presentation skills.
* Ability to manage others and work effectively in a matrix organization, handling, multiple tasks and projects.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States