Channel Marketing Manager - Canada
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONActively manages the relationship with strategic distribution partners in Canada, by providing marketing support through the development and implementation of tools and projects that affect Canadian AED sales.
* Directly manage relationship with a set of strategic Canadian distribution partners.
* Provide marketing support to strategic Canadian distribution partners.
* Manage and coordinate all marketing-to-marketing activities between ZOLL and strategic distribution partners.
* Form relationships with marketing principals across the external distribution channel and seek to determine their requirements and satisfy them with revenue generating marketing programs.
* Work closely with Channel Sales Management and Sr. Channel Marketing Manager to ensure optimal communication and coordination between ZOLL marketing and all channel elements.
* Manage distributor direct communications on a quarterly basis to distributor sales reps.
* Act as primary marketing contact for specific distributors.
* Maintain constant contact and support to Territory Managers, MRs, and distributors.
* Manage coordination and development of distributor marketing tools, trade show support, literature development, presentations and publicity activities.
* Review French Canadian translations of marketing material for Quebec distributors.
* Translate miscellaneous marketing materials in French Canadian.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 7-10 years marketing experience
* Prior experience working with distribution channel
* Bilingual in English and French Canadian
* Experience working with annual calendar of monthly programs/promo schedules
* Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills.
* Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including strong presentation skills.
* Ability to manage others and work effectively in a matrix organization, handling, multiple tasks and projects.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States