Channel Marketing Manager 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Channel Marketing Manager actively manages the relationship with strategic distribution partners, by providing marketing support through the development and implementation of tools and projects that affect North American AED sales. Act as the product expert for AEDs, and assist with formalized training programs in North America.
* Directly manage the channel marketing relationship with a set of strategic NA distribution partners.
* Provide channel marketing support to strategic NA distribution partners.
* Manage and coordinate all channel marketing-to-marketing activities between ZOLL and strategic distribution partners.
* Form relationships with channel marketing principals across the external distribution channel and seek to determine their requirements and satisfy them with revenue generating marketing programs.
* Work closely with Channel Sales Management and Senior Channel Marketing Manager to ensure optimal communication and coordination between ZOLL marketing and all channel elements.
* Manage and support various educational training classes, i.e. TOZA for new employees and distribution partners as needed.
* Act as primary marketing contact for specific distributors.
* Maintain constant contact and support to CPMs, MRs, and distributors.
* Manage coordination and development of distributor marketing tools, trade show support, literature development, presentations and publicity activities.
* Manage, report, and provide strategic direction for legislation regarding AEDs.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3 to 7 years experience working with distribution channel marketing or sales marketing.
* Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills.
* Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including strong presentation skills.
* Ability to manage others and work effectively in a matrix organization, handling, multiple tasks and projects.
* Up to 40% annually
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States