Channel Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Black Box Network Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosting Title
Channel Marketing Manager
The Black Box Channel Marketing Manager will own marketing responsibilities in support of the Black Box sales channels that include distributors, resellers and system integrators. The individual will be responsible for creating awareness, preference and demand for Black Box products through those partners.
* Create comprehensive channel marketing plans for partners with the goal of building brand awareness and ensuring maximum channel partner successes in marketing and selling Black Box products.
* Take ownership of driving the creation and launch of new Black Box channel partner programs working with sales and product marketing / product management. Continue to evolve these programs over time to stay competitive and build partner preference.
* Plan channel focused marketing programs working with sales and product management.
* Execute channel marketing plans through collaboration with other members of the marketing team (creative and digital resources.)
* Work as liaison between Black Box resources and channel partners to set up and continuously improve data feeds and product selectors.
* Build relationships with key decisions-makers within designated accounts to impact and influence business objectives, and enhance marketing strategies within the channel.
* Manage the channel partner marketing budget.
* Drive the development of a channel partner portal and continuously improve it.
* Collaborate, organize and report to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
* Audit partner websites for accuracy and relevancy of content, and ensuring products are properly represented.
Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, or related industry experience preferred * 5+ years experience in channel marketing, product marketing and/or partner marketing with 3+ plus years experience in marketing campaign development and execution
* Strong marketing skills in the areas of lead generation, digital marketing, program development, events/seminars and product promotions, defining and managing appropriate marketing mix.
* Highly creative, results-oriented team player mentality
* Self-starter, proactive, task oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
* Ability to reinforce and build our brand.
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
* Willing and able to travel on occasion.
* Proven ability to drive execution and meet deadlines
* Experience interacting with partnered customers (i.e. distributors, resellers, system integrators)
* Experience working with business-to-business customers and translating partnered customer requirements to a marketing communications team to support print, digital and social media platforms
Apply to job Save to cart
Black Box Network Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.