Channel Marketing Program Leader 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a CHANNEL MARKETING PROGRAM LEADER, responsible for the Electrical Distribution channel. You will be critical part of the Electrical Distribution sales and marketing team. Your "get it done" attitude and ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships results in top quality marketing programs that drive increased sales in the Electrical Distribution channel.
Campaign Development through Collaboration, Project Management & Execution - Evaluate industry trends, opportunities and competitive examples to build business cases for marketing programs and campaigns that drive sales. Plan, execute and track success of program and campaigns. Be able to present plans, performance, successes and challenges to executive teams.
* Launch new products to the ED channel by working with Lutron's product management team. You will be responsible for marketing product mixes appropriate to the segment via programs, promotions, training, merchandising sales tools and outreach campaigns.
* Manage Lutron's annual loyalty and pricing program to the channel.
* Develop Lutron's annual Merchandising Program to support the various needs of the electrical distribution channel.
* Establish annual Training Programs to the channel and the channel's customer.
* Ensure Sales Force effectiveness via programs, promotions, training, merchandising, sales tools and outreach campaigns.
* Generate leads and drive sales to the target segment through inbound and outbound marketing - social media outreach, PR, advertising, online engagement, industry events, etc.
* Develop effective strategies to accelerate adoption of Lutron products and solutions to new customer targets - new customer engagement, education and nurturing programs
* Manage marketing operations associated with the ED Channel including project managing activates performed by Lutron's internal and external support teams - marketing communications, customer service, operations, legal, tax, etc.
General Industry Knowledge
* Become the ambassador of the ED Channel at Lutron. Develop expertise in the channel and the customer of the channel. Learn about what they care about, where they fit into our overall value chain, and how they like to get information. Share these learnings with the organization to develop hard hitting messaging and campaigns.
* Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
* Develop full understanding of the Electrical Distribution/Contractor business through thorough market analysis and sales trends - use this information to plan and develop marketing campaigns and sales programs
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL HAVE:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or an MBA demonstrating strong academic achievement
* Have at least5years of progressive marketing experience across at least3 of the following aspects of marketing
* Trade Marketing or Sales
* Marketing Project Management
* Marketing content development
* Marketing program development
* Knowledge of the electrical distribution channel is a plus
* Exceptional organization and project management skills
* Demonstrated success juggling multiple priorities and adapting to changing direction
* Built strong cross-functional relationships that help you reach your objectives
* Strong collaboration skills that extend your influence and incorporate a broad set of perspectives
* Attention to detail while thinking strategically about our customers
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment.