Channel Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4839 Channel Marketing Specialist (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Channel Marketing Specialist
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with US Partner Account Managers (PAMs) in developing a comprehensive marketing plan that aligns and supports the overall pipeline and bookings expectation for managed partners
- Monitor all partner-marketing activities to enforce accountability, responsiveness and maximizing ROI of marketing development funds investments.
- Leverage business intelligence tools (internal/external) to define business opportunities and ideal channel partners to engage and leverage in execution.
- Drive adoption and utilization of channel marketing automation offering and tools, incentives and programs.
- Leverage Citrix Strategic Alliance partnerships to deliver integrated marketing programs and activities.
- Prepare and deliver marketing plan reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate channel sales management as required.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Broad understanding of partner-driven 2-tier business model.
- Solid understanding/experience with business planning and strategic marketing plan development.
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Familiar with IT Market, preferably with Products and Services in the Virtualization and Networking space.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- 5+ years experience working with or managing reseller (VAR) programs.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is required (Master degree is a plus).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of tools specially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Functional / Technical Requirements (include Education, Certifications, Training)
- Industry / Market Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge and Trends
- Understanding of Alliance/SI solutions in virtualization space
- Geo/Regional Sensitivities
- Understanding of Market Drivers
- Company / Product Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Products and Solutions
- Legal & Financial Sensitivities
- Programs and Processes
- Program Goals and Objectives
- Contract Negotiations
- Content Management
- Copy Editing
- Process Creation
- Project Management
- Agency/Vendor Management
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Campaign Management
- Metrics & Measurements
- Business Analysis
- Tracking Marketing Best Practices
- Process Compliance
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.