Channel Marketing Specialist - National Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob: Marketing
Primary Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full-Time
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) has a job opportunity for a Channel Marketing Specialist supporting our National Accounts buying groups to be located in Lancaster, PA. Reporting to the Senior Channel Marketing Manager, the Channel marketing Specialist provides Marketing direction and support for our designated retail buying groups. Additionally, the Channel Marketing Specialist will assist the Senior Channel Marketing Manager and National Accounts Manager in program management, creative brief creation, project follow-through, trade show presence and other duties, as necessary.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CHANNEL MARKETING SPECIALIST:
* Working closely with sales, marketing and other business partners to ensure that project deadlines and customer expectations are met
* Driving the creation and execution of in-store, on-line and in-home marketing and merchandising elements including POP, display fixtures, samples, literature, web pages
* Gathering, consolidating and editing content for all marketing materials
* Leading and/or participating in project/product team meetings as needed to deliver results
* Working with sample and display teams to coordinate specifications, quantities, forecasting, tracking and execution
* Attending periodic trade shows to assist sales team with information, marketing direction and program promotion
* Building strong working relationships and/or partnerships with internal and external customers at various levels to promote AFI strategies and ensure the timely and accurate execution of projects and programs
* Developing project/program budgets and managing each within allotted budget
* Processing POs, invoices and other administrative processes
* Monthly reviewing of SG with a preferred focus within retail
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to develop high quality working relationships both internally and externally with customers
* Effective communication and presentation skills
* Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
* Process oriented, with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement processes and procedures where none currently exist
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office software applications including Excel & PowerPoint
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE CHANNEL MARKETING SPECIALIST:
* Project management experience and interest
* Ability to prioritize projects and maintain deadlines
* Interest in Marketing and Marketing Communications