Channel Partner Manager (Western Region/ Northern California) 8/17/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL
Responsible for the achievement of Territory Sales Quota, manage manufacture representatives and develop distributors, control expenses while contributing to ZOLL's profitability.
Cover assigned territory calling on distributors in industrial, manufacturing and safety environments, along with office supply, state government and police agencies building relationships, training sales representatives and driving sales of portable defibrillators.
* Achieve sales hardware and disposable sales quotas as assigned.
* Responsible for maintaining short range and long term plans for developing sales in the assigned territory, these plans should include an annual business plan.
* Responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, developing and keeping up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
* Responsible for providing the required in-service education to customers.
* Responsible for maintaining daily organized account records, including account profiles, using Salesforce.com
* Account records are the property of ZOLL Medical Corporation.
* Responsible for providing various reports as required by management. These shall include but are not limited to: Expense reports on weekly basis, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
* Responsible for maintaining and tracking demo and evaluation inventory. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner. Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment as assigned to them.
* Attend trade shows and other projects as assigned.
* Must have 2-5 years of distribution experience, preferably in the industrial/safety market
* Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
* Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
* Professional and ethical
* Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to lift 25 lbs
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent
Los Angeles, California, United States