Channel Sales Director - ( Must have current office equipment industry experience )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION_***MUST HAVE CURRENT OFFICE EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE***_
The Associate Director of Region Sales is responsible for Channel Sales and management responsibilities for a regional sales territory, which would include assigned dealers and their respective Territory Business Managers (formerly Regional Sales Managers)
* Achieve sales quota objectives.
* Accurately outlook sales revenue monthly/quarterly/fiscally in support of PSI process, utilizing tools like Salesforce.com.
* Manage and provide guidance and support to Territory Business Managers (Region Sales Managers).
* Hire/train Territory Business Managers (Region Sales Managers).
* Develop and maintain relationships with assigned dealers.
* Respond to inquiries from dealers.
* Assist to resolve issues identified with dealers and their customers.
* Work effectively with other Sharp personnel in achieving division objectives and supporting dealers.
* Work with Territory Business Managers (Regional Sales Managers),and dealers to identify major account opportunities/strategies.
* Ensure timely and effective communication of all Sharp programs and support to dealers.
* Manage dealer and TBM (RSM) performance objectives.
* Manage region expenses within budget requirements.
* Ongoing development of new strategies for the region to support division objectives and goals.
* Provide guidance and back up to Associate VP, Region Sales.
* College degree in business or marketing.
* 10+ years experience in copier equipment sales to supporting dealers, distributors, VARs.
* Must possess and utilize comprehensive knowledge of Division products and programs, key dealer/distributor account performance, and competition's products and programs.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Exceptional sales management and leadership skills.
* Up to 80% domestic travel.