Commercial Sales Associate (TN) PCR Channel 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
In the Channel Sales Executive (CSE) role, the candidate will have a primary function of prospecting and closing new business opportunities that they fulfill through existing Channel Partners in addition to the responsibility of aiding Channel Partners in closing large opportunities that they have developed. The CSE will have the full suite of Motorola Solutions communication platforms available to them with a primary focus on our state of the art MOTOTRBO product line. In order to be successful, the candidate will need to be closely engaged with key work partners from various resellers and have the capability to work numerous large projects simultaneously. Part of the interaction with the resellers will be to train and educate the existing sales teams in the art of closing large projects.
The CSE role requires the ability to continuously prospect for new opportunities while moving the existing projects through the funnel. Experience in cold calling is a plus for this role.
* 4+ years experience in the Two Way Radio or adjacent wireless technology markets calling on numerous vertical segments
* Ability to quickly establish relationships with key work partners
* Understand the value of industry specific applications for our products and provide guidance on their selection and integration.
* Ability to coach and mentor new sales reps within our Channel community
* Knowledge of salesforce.com is preferable but not required.
* Social media marketing skills
* Participate in and support Channel Partner Reviews, Sales training, and trade shows.
* Proven closing skills with emphasis on velocity through the funnel
* Full understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Apps
* Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting
5 - 10
Bachelors Degree preferred with 4+ years of sales experience.