Channel Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION OVERVIEW:
The Channel Business Manager is responsible for the identification, growth and development of production print sales cycles within an assigned regional geography by working closely with their designated mail channel counterparts to uncover prospects, provide field support, product training and drive the sales process.
A focus will be put on driving channel participation in sell through programs and managing key activities to build product mindshare with channel partners. Managing customer data, sell through activity, sales cycle tracking and accurate forecasting is imperative. .
1. 5 plus years of direct salesexperience in complex production print and mailing solutions
2. Some wholesale channel experience preferred
3. Understanding of print to mail workflow process
4. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
5. Strong organizational and presentation skills
6. College degree or applicable business experience required
7. Must be willing to travel