Charge Nurse (RN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Department:
CMH NURSE ADVICE LIN
Full Time 60-80
Core Charge Nurses provide leadership for nursing staff on their scheduled shifts. They collaborate with Nursing Department Directors, Managers, and Hospital Shift Supervisors to provide the personnel, workplace, and technology resources necessary for the provision of safe, high quality patient and family care. Core Charge Nurses solve problems effectively, communicating and collaborating with all stakeholders. They maintain clinical expertise by providing direct patient and family care, working with staff on a regularly scheduled basis.
* Bachelor's degree (BSN) required of staff applying for the position beginning Sept. 2013
o Current personnel without a BSN are encouraged to enroll in an academic program promptly in order to complete degree requirements by Dec. 31, 2018
o A master's degree in nursing may be accepted in lieu of a BSN
* 1-2 years direct care nursing experience, with or without beginning leadership experience in another field
* Current professional nursing license in Missouri AND Kansas
* Maintain BLS and PEARS or PALS certification
* Specialty certification encouraged for all eligible nurses
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top