Charge RN Registered Nurse Ortho-Neuro FT Days Up to $7500 Sign on Bonus Available!!! - Relocation Offered
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09727-42895
Days (rotating weekends)
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER KANSAS CITY, MO
CHARGE NURSE (RN) ORTHO/NEURO
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a CHARGE NURSE (RN) ORTHO/NEURO.
* Under the general direction of the Director and/or Clinical Manager, coordinates patient care and staffing needs for assigned shift.
* Ensures that patient care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
* Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
* Acts as resource and mentor to staff ensuring highest standard of care is provided to the neurological and orthopedic patient populations.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
* BLS certification required and maintained.
* Two years clinical nursing experience preferred.
Last Edited: 11/16/2016