Charge nurse needed to manage hospital staff
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCharge nurse will be responsible for supporting nurse staff, administering care to new patients, and performing evaluations.
Must be familiar with the following:
1) Performing initial assessment appropriate to the patient?s clinical presentation/diagnosis in a timely manner.
2) Monitor administration of intravenous fluids
3) Approve plan of care for patient findings
4) Assign patients to nursing staff
5) Evaluate and counsel staff based on performance
6) Implement training/seminars
7) Maintain files/incident reports
8) Accountability for medications
1) State licensure
2) Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills
3) Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills
4) Knowledge of drug interactions, side effects and incompatibilities
5) Decision-making skills
6) Proficient assessment skills
7) Minimal typing skills
8) Auditory and visual skills
9) Ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach and push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Training, Assessments, Plan of Care, Math Calculations