Chassis Objective Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 5/9/2017
Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center
California City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Hyundai Kia America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is looking for a Chassis Objective Test Engineer for our Proving Grounds in California City, CA that will:
* Evaluate vehicle dynamic performance of Hyundai and Kia prototype and production vehicles
* Plan and execute chassis objective test and analysis that support the development of chassis systems for North America
* Conduct objective benchmarking in support of vehicle development and customer preference studies
* Provide support for tuning efforts of electronic chassis control systems for North America
* Travel 20% Domestically and Internationally
* Matlab and other software skill for data post processing and analysis
Good understanding of data acquisition in general
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering
* Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
* Candidates applying for positions with Hyundai Kia must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
* HATCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor