This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart Time
Brookdale Buck Creek 3270 Middle Urbana Rd Springfield , OH 45502-9285
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Prepare all food in a timely manner at specified meal times according to the menu in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the dining services coordinator/manager
* Oversee proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality, and reduce cost
* Follow departmental procedures including sanitation, safety, and cleaning schedules
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Minimum of 2 years commercial cooking experience
* Must hold or be able to obtain any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and must meet all health requirements (including TB)
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a passion for food and for serving the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150393.aspx'