Cheif Nursing Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Idaho Falls, ID
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for CHEIF NURSING OFFICER for our client in IDAHO FALLS, ID
JOB TITLE: CHEIF NURSING OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: IDAHO FALLS, ID
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Cheif Nursing Officer
* The CNO is a qualified nurse administrator, employed on a full-time basis, responsible and accountable for the overall organization, administration and supervision of the nursing service including the integration of the Nursing departments into the primary functions of the hospital and the coordination and integration of inter- and intradepartmental services.
* Responsible for the overall planning and organizing of activities within the nursing service including budget development and recommendations for sufficient numbers of qualified staff, space and resource needs required for each nursing service.
* The CNO is qualified for the position by appropriate education, experience and licensure and with demonstrated ability in nursing practice and administration.
* The stewardship of this position includes constituent patient, physician and employee satisfaction, growth of the business and financial performance.
* Benefits - Full
* Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
* Commission Compensation - No
* Bonus Eligible - Yes
* Overtime Eligible - No
* Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
* 5+ to 7 years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally