Chemical & Beverage Sales Service Spe-Columbus, OH
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong, stable and financially smart company? Do you want the opportunity for advancement in your career? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you; for more than a century we have been honoring our promises to our customers and employees. As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family-owned company has a history of pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
The continued growth of current and new markets allows for the addition of new talent to join our team. We re seeking great people looking for professional and personal growth and a place to make a difference in people s lives. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values-driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Gordon Food Service.
Our Chemical & Beverage Department offers our customers with cleaning, sanitation, and beverage products and services that produce consistent, high quality results. We achieve this purpose through a highly motivated team, dedicated to unparalleled service, training and communication.
Currently we are in search of candidates to fill the position of Chemical & Beverage Sales & Service Specialist, Columbus, OH to serve the needs of our customers through quality sales, service and maintenance.
Essential functions include:
* Coordinating and performing schedule installations and preventative maintenance and service according to GFS standards
* Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, repairs equipment, and appropriate tools and training
* Build relationships with existing customer accounts in order to grow sales
* Provide additional technical support to Product Specialists and Customer Development Specialist as needed
* Maintain quality maintenance schedule within the territory, logging all activities for quality assurance purposes
* High School Diploma or GED is required
* Valid state driver's license
* Must be insurable
* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds daily
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to conduct successful Sales opportunities
* Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a professional and timely manner
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a GFS customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not! Click here for more details.
Our People Make the Difference Gordon Food Service Stewardship Report
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco free.