This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/5/2016
Linde North America, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Responsibilities:
* Analyze all plant produced products/packages & plan all analytical activities in an effort to meet customer service supply goals.
* Operate required analytical instrumentation (such as GCs, FTIRs, process analyzers, standard blenders, etc.) developing methods as needed.
* Recognize problems with analytical instrumentation and report to plant manager and relevant technical managers.
* Lead troubleshooting efforts of both analytical instrumentation, cylinder package and fill equipment/processes.
* Lead EPA protocol compliance program.
* Accurately input and document analytical data into all necessary analytical and plant process logs.
* Strictly adhere to all LIMSS procedures including necessary calibration requirements within all lab operations and Flammox procedures.
* Strictly adheres to all safety policies including, but not limited to HWP, ECP, and LOTO policies.
* Ensure compliance with the formalized written PPE program for all laboratory activities.
* Reports all injuries and/or near misses to supervisor immediately. -Participates in and cooperates with accident investigations.
* Leads relevant training programs on analytical equipment and related production activities.
* Generate Certificates of Analysis (C of As) based on analytical results.
* Lead as local subject matter expert on Laboratory Information Management System and local product specifications based on Linde product handbook and commercial team input.
* Oversee general quality control aspects of the specialty gas plant.
* Bachelor degree Chemistry or related technical field
* Minimum 5 years analytical chemistry experience
* Industrial gas laboratory experience is preferred
* Experience in laboratory operations within a production plant environment in a quality assurance function is desired
* The successful individual MUST be willing and able to work in a dynamic work environment and demonstrate a high regard to safe and consistent conformance to operating procedures and work practices
* Prefer familiarity with operating within the guidelines of either ISO or QS 9000 quality programs
* Good computer skills are required (process and instrumentation controls utilize various software programs).
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite software programs is required.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!
LINDE ENSURES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL OR DOMESTIC/CIVIL PARTNERSHIP STATUS, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY LAW.