This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you\'ll be doing:
Perform experiments under supervision in the areas of polymer and chromatography media synthesis, characterization. Design and execute experiments, analyze data, interpret results, draw conclusions and communicate findings to colleagues and management. General lab support such as equipment maintenance and supply ordering.
What\'s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
What you need for this role:
* BS degree or MS degree in Chemistry
* 3-5 years (BS degree level) or 0-3 years (MS degree level) of industry or core lab experience in chemistry, protein chemistry, or other related field in life science.
* Experience working both independently and in team environments.
* Experience in synthesizing and characterizing organic compounds, polymers and polymer nanomaterials.
* Experience in HPLC, LC/MS, FTIR, NMR analysis of polymers and small organic compounds.
* Must have excellent skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and good written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail when developing and executing an experiment is essential.
* Ability to generate, record, organize, analyze and present data in an efficient and clear manner.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.