Chief Compliance Officer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have been retained by one of the most exciting commercial Banks located in the South Florida market area (Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties) to find the next addition to their Executive Management team as a Chief Compliance Officer (SVP). This bank offers a tremendous opportunity to make a difference and at the same time catapult your career to the next level given the aggressive growth of this incredibly profitable and well run bank.
Here is an overview of what our client provides:
* This is an incredibly important leadership role where working directly with other business unit leaders and senior management executives will require strong collaborative and team playing skills.
* Your expertise in Compliance will help maintain strong operational practices ensuring regulatory and legal mandates are met through your evaluation of the bank's policies, procedures, client interactions, internal resources, abilities and strategy for an emerging, high growth Banking organization.
* Outstanding compensation package including high market base salary, significant bonus program plus equity!!!
* A team concept to managing the bank. Join an team of experienced Bankers with a proven reputation to support rapid but well-structured growth. All players are valued and given equal consideration on both strategic and tactical decisions.
* A totally entrepreneurial opportunity where decisions are made fast with your direct input and control. You will make a difference by helping lead the Bank into maintaining safe business practices while allowing for a unified approach with Federal regulators and other Risk and Audit functions within the bank.
* A solid support system with the Bank's Board of Directors consisting of experienced Bankers and bank investors.
* Advancement opportunities for those with ambition. This position is a Leadership position and could lead to a much larger role with performance and experience.
* Enterprise Risk and Audit functions are handled separately. In this role you will lead the compliance team to work in unison to supervise and ensure a streamlined approach to safe and legal business practices for both existing and new technologies, products and services designed to support the growth objectives of the bank.
Here are the requisite skills and experience our client requests:
* 10+ years experience in a senior compliance leadership role, CURRENTLY as a Chief Compliance Officer, Sr Compliance Manager or comparable role FOR A $30B OR GREATER SIZED BANK.
* A proven track record of performance managing compliance and regulatory issues for a Financial Service firm with a strong preference for bank experience.
* Must have ACAMS certification and/or a law degree.
* Technical proficiency with Fiserv Signature Core Systems and/or Metavante or Jack Henry SoftwareSystems.
* A hands-on approach and willing to get into the nuts and bolts of the job.
* Relocation package offered based on needs.