ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Is responsible for providing building engineering services to maintain and oversee all mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems throughout, luxury, high rise condominium community
Job Id# EB-4729029741
* Provide supervision of maintenance personnel and overseeing work carried out.
* Maintain luxury high rise condominiums, common areas, spas, pool, fitness center, by keeping them safe and clean.
* Oversee and monitor work carried out by maintenance technicians, monitor vendors and contractors
* Coordinate, train and provide orientation to ensure all employees are aware of and comply with company policies, procedures and deadlines
* Maintain disaster preparedness by developing response plans and identifying potential problem areas
* Provide routine maintenance operations and repairs for carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, HVAC, boilers, chillers and cooling tower(s) and general building care to support the maintenance and the operations of the building and support facilities.
* Oversee and participate when necessary in construction, installation and preventative maintenance of equipment
Experience and the principals and practices of employee supervision, training and evaluation.
* Knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 Depending on experience. Plus Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.