Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Bay Colony Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY PROFILE:
Bay Colony Search has been retained by a company just outside of Milwaukee to find their next CEO. The company is a leading provider of retail fixture solutions for premium, value, and specialty stores. The Company's core services include precise craftsmanship, value engineering, project management, warehousing, shipping, and installation. The Company's products consist of all of the necessary elements to create compelling, efficient, and visually appealing retail environments, including: perimeter fixtures and shelving, loose fixtures, caseline, cashwraps/backwraps, store fronts, fitting rooms, rest rooms, back of house, and trim packages.
The Company was founded over 60years ago and continues to work with some of their original customers while adding to their customer portfolio through the years. Their customer service and engineering capabilities set them apart and allow them to be successful. In early 2014 the Company teamed with a private equity firm to further pursue strategic growth initiatives and ensure that they will continue to meet the high expectations of current and future customers.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the leadership, management, and direction of the Company. He/she will act as a liaison between the Board and the Company's management team and is accountable for the overall operations of the Company and for implementing the Company's long and short term plans.
* Oversee operations with a particular focus on manufacturing, sales, supply chain, and finance
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct the Company's long and short term strategic plans.
* Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action
* Formulate and implement operational policies, procedures, and quality systems
* Assess the ongoing risks to the Company and ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed
* Drive revenue through strategic business development
* Establish credibility throughout the organization and within the industry as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
* Approve annual company budgets and improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets
* Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential acquisitions, investments, and pension funds
* Work collaboratively across the organization and provide guidance, development, and training while fostering an environment of individual and company development
* Conduct regular business reviews to ensure performance to annual business plan targets
* Manage customer relationships at national level and participate in negotiations
* Present to Board on a quarterly basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
* Bachelor's degreerequired and Master's degreepreferred
* 10+ years progressive experience
* Must have prior experience in a position with P&L responsibility
* Manufacturing experiencerequired as well as experience selling to retailers
* Proven track record improving sales and EBITDA required
* Experience working for a private equity backed company desired
* Excellent leadership, management, and strategic planning skills
* Self-starting leader who excels in a roll up your sleeves environment
* Strong business acumen and results oriented
* Energetic, positive, driven, and proactive
* Superior communication skills with ability to convey ideas and company direction
* Organized and able to prioritize
* Convey a professional image internally and externally
* Experience presenting to a Board of Directors