Chief Financial Officer 8/19/2016
GreenLight Staffing Group
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CFO - Palm Beach County, FL great base + bonus, MBA, CPA, Private Equity experience preferred.
A national company which is focussed on Cash Services and maintaining a single chain of custody. We are in control of your assets at every point in the currency supply chain, helping you manage loss prevention and providing solutions that effectively prevent internal and external theft.
We seek a very experienced CFO that has some retail and possible manufacturing exposure who has previously managed the accounting department of a fast growing company. The environment is intense and will require a dedicated motivated and talented individual. Strong Accounting experience as it relates to M&A transactions and overall financial management.
Basic Function: The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Principal accountabilities are:
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
4. Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
5. Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
6. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
7. Implement operational best practices
8. Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
9. Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions